Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East
Murrells Inlet, SC
Please visit the Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East website for the latest news and updates.
Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East is located in the heart of the South Carolina low country. This former fishing village is home to pristine beaches and a number of magnificent golf courses and is the "Seafood Capital of South Carolina." The resort is nestled in an oasis of moss-covered oaks along the Intercostal Waterway, offering guests a retreat from the high-rise buildings and congestion of the Grand Strand yet all of the glitz and glamour of Myrtle Beach is just minutes away.
The resort is also home to Wachesaw Plantation East Golf Course, which was designed by Clyde Johnson and offers challenging play for golfers of all skill levels. The course received national exposure as home of the Kathy Ireland City of Hope LPGA Golf Tournament from 1997 through 2000.
Owners at Ellington receive golf privileges at Wachesaw East and have access to numerous area golf courses for the cost of the cart rental.
- Please see our Resort Activities Calendar in your welcome packet for daily schedule of on-site events and activities. Some current activities include family crafts, bead class, card games, glass painting and more. Sign up for any activity in the Activities Book at the Front Desk.
- Be sure to ask about our Wrist Band program for discounts at multiple area locations and activities.
- We also can help you plan day trips including A Day in Charleston, Sun Cruz Casino Boat or Jungle Princess Riverboat.
- Available daily in our Lending Library at the Activities Office we have board games, DVD's, books and magazines. We also offer bike rentals at the resort.
- Discounted Ripley's Aquarium tickets are available daily at the front desk.
Local Events & Information
Please contact the front desk for further information about the following events.