Renovations on Schedule at Top Festiva Resorts
April 2, 2019
Modernization projects set for completion
Festiva’s Elevating the Journey campaign is seeing the results of months of construction work come to fruition in the form of brightened lobbies and renovated resort rooms.
Timeshare owners and resort guests will enjoy a complete renovation to rooms at several resorts this spring. The room renovations include new flooring, lighting, paint, art, appliances, bedding, bathroom fixtures, furniture and more.
- At Festiva’s flagship resort property, Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East in Murrells Inlet, S.C., Phase 1 renovations are complete and Phase 2 building renovations are scheduled for completion in mid-April.
- Frenchmen Orleans at 519 in New Orleans is undergoing room renovations that are scheduled to be completed in late April
- The lobby at Festiva Orlando Resort is currently receiving a new layout and refreshed lighting, flooring, furniture, art, window treatments, paint and more.
- Church Street Inn in Charleston, S.C., is receiving complete room renovations in two phases. Phase one is complete, with phase two scheduled for completion in June.
- Festiva’s Atlantic Beach is beginning a complicated renovation in the wake of Hurricane Florence, which devastated the resort in September 2018 with more than 20 inches of rainfall. The sprawling resort has a construction start date of April 22, and a completion date slated for late fall/early winter 2019.
Since its formation in 2000, Festiva has become one the most successful privately held vacation ownership companies in the United States. Beginning with its first resort in Myrtle Beach, SC, Festiva has carved out a sizable niche in a number of desirable vacation destinations in the United States and maintains a fleet of luxury catamarans in the Caribbean and the Greek Isles.
Click to Read More
Click to Hide